Now you don’t need to waste time to find how to delete a post on Instagram.
But surprisingly most of the people did this but you didn’t, you came here Thanks ;D.
In today’s article, I am gonna show you how to delete any post on Instagram or even you can hide them. This is a IG Guide.
Instagram is one of the platforms where we share our day-to-day life with followers. It’s a process that we all enjoy, right? But what if I tell you that you posted a wrong picture of a video on Instagram.
It is the worst thing. The day when I mistakenly uploaded the worst photo on my Instagram account I know that it gets 12 likes in 5 seconds. And then I went to my Instagram profile and deleted that force and that saved my life. That’s why I am here today to teach you how you can delete any post from your Instagram profile or you can hide any post.
How to delete a post on Instagram fast
Here’s the method to delete any post from your Instagram profile quickly. Let’s see the Android method, then the iPhone, and then the PC method.
Delete an Instagram post using an android phone
If You are an Android user and want to delete Instagram posts. Stay tuned!
- Open your Instagram > Profile
- Select the post that you want to delete
- Tap on the three dots
- Now tap on the delete button > Confirm delete.
In case you didn’t get it, here is an in-depth tutorial to delete Instagram posts easily.
- First of all, open the Instagram app and click on your profile icon on the bottom right side
- Now scroll down and find any post that you want to delete from your Instagram profile
- After getting that post slash image tap on the three dots on the top right-hand side (above the post)
- Now you will get many options and from one of them a delete button
- Tap on the delete button and it will load a new popup to confirm deleting your posts and it will be in your profile for 30 days after this it will permanently be deleted
This is how you can delete any Instagram post using an Android device.
Delete Instagram post on iPhone
If you are an IOS user I want to delete any post from Instagram stay calm!
- Open your Instagram > Your profile
- Find and select the post that you want to delete
- Tap on the three dots on the top right side
- Tap on the delete button and confirm it
So that’s how deleting Instagram posts works on the iPhone. Here’s how to add music to instagram stories.
If you are an IOS user and didn’t catch the above don’t worry, don’t be upset. Here is the in-depth tutorial to delete an Instagram post from an IOS device.
- First of all, open your Instagram app and go to your Instagram profile by tapping on your picture and the bottom right side
- Then select (tap) on any post that you want to delete from your Instagram profile right now
- After getting to that particular post that you want to delete tap on the three which is dots above the post
- Now you will get many options and one of them is for deleting Instagram post > Tap on delete
- And confirm the delete to delete this post and it will be permanently deleted after 30 days but it will remove from your profile and nobody can see it
How to delete a post on Instagram from laptop/computer
If you want to delete any Instagram post using your computer or laptop then below is the procedure to do this.
We can open Instagram in laptop/ computer browsers but not be able to post anything or delete anything but today this method will help you to delete anything from Instagram, in case we are going to delete Instagram posts from our profile using Google Chrome browser on a computer.
- Log in to your Instagram profile in pc > Profile
- Click on any post that you want to delete
- Chrome settings > more tools
- And press ctrl+shift+m to toggle device version
- Select a device version lo like pixel or iPhone > enter
- You will get access to mobile Instagram in pc
After getting access to any smartphone model. You can delete any Instagram post easily just click on the three dots on the top right-hand side and then delete then confirm your delete and done.
If you didn’t get this matter method you don’t need to be worried because here is an in-depth tutorial to do that.
- First of all, open your Chrome browser and then login into your Instagram profile
- Go on to your profile post something like this https://www.instagram.com/backdroidcom
- Select any post that you want to delete
- Now go to the Chrome settings and then click on more tools than the developer options
- Now either you Press control shift+M or you can toggle the mobile version from the top element bar
- Now your Instagram will load in a device version in your PC not select any device I am selecting iPhone x
- Refresh your page and then again select that particular post that you want to delete and then you can easily delete your post.
I hope this tutorial will help you to delete any post from your Instagram profile don’t forget to comment on anything. It will give me some kind of motivation.
So that’s how you can delete any post from your Instagram profile using your Android or iOS device or even using your pc/laptop. I hope this helped you. I am waiting for your comment, Comment now!