If you want to delete followers, I want to remove the followers from your Instagram account, which is exactly what you are looking for.
Follow the steps below that will guide you through the entire procedure to delete followers from Instagram.
Steps to remove followers from the Instagram account
Follow the below-given steps:
Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile
Step 2: Tap Followers at the top
Step 3: Tap Remove to the right of the follower you’d like to remove
Step 4: Confirm the removal
- So the first step is to open the Instagram app and tap on your profile.
- At this point, you will find your name and profile, and on the right side of eight, you will find post followers and the following option. You have to tap on the followers.
- So when you tap on it, you can remove anyone from your followers, so in that manner, they can’t see your new oppo stories.
- You can search for anyone’s name on the search bar to find and remove that from your followers.
Also, read Followers vs. Following.
Here’s How you can remove people from your follower list on the Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Followers at the top.
- Tap Remove to the right of the follower you’d like to remove, then tap Remove to confirm.
When you remove a follower, they aren’t notified that you’ve released them. So, they won’t suddenly know why their following number decreased. They will not receive a notification when you terminate them as your follower. Learn more about followers and the following difference.
You can also block someone to get them to stop following you. People aren’t notified when you block them.